Ace Air carry out Installation, maintenance & repair work for a diverse customer base across Northern Ireland & Southern Ireland within the manufacturing, process, pharma, agricultural & food sectors. Our dedicated team of experienced OEM factory trained engineers are committed to maintaining your compressed air equipment in optimum operating condition.
Ace Air offer tailored maintenance programmes for all makes of compressors and downstream equipment. Our knowledge & experience help maintain efficiencies, reduce breakdown risks & maximise equipment life to ensure your continued productivity.
- Factory trained engineers with latest diagnostic tools
- 24/7 Breakdown customer support
- Servicing on all makes of compressors
- Ultra Care Service Packages available
- Contract Service & Extended Warranty plans
- Large Parts Stock
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Pipework Installations in Hi-Flow Aluminium
- Air End Refurbishment & Upgrading
- Expert advice from experienced Engineers
Ace Air are equipped & totally committed to maintaining your compressed air equipment allowing you to focus on your business with peace of mind.
COMPRESSED AIR PIPEWORK
Ace Air engineers have been installing energy efficient Hi-Flow aluminium compressed air pipework for over 18 years in local industry where a constant supply of high quality, energy efficient compressed air is essential. There are many advantages to Hi-Flow aluminium compared to the older inefficient galvanised/steel piping, these include,
- Higher flow rate, +20%-30% for same bore
- Lower pressure drop
- Energy saving product with payback v galvanised/steel
- Faster install time
- No corrosion
- No leaks
- Modular, flexible & re-usable
- Colour coded for compressed air